Remembering WCW’s Spookiest Pay-Per-View
Join the ClobberCast gang as they celebrate what was arguably WCW’s coolest pay-per-view, Halloween Havoc.
Hank and Toben talk about the highs and lows of the event, from battles through a graveyard set, electric chair matches to monster truck sumo showdowns and more.
They also discuss some spooky wrestlers of pro wrestling’s past and present, then wrap up the show with thoughts on some recent WWE happenings.
- The best Halloween Havoc match: Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Misterio Jr.
- Paul Heyman’s crazy lava promo.
- DDP’s WCW theme song, which is totally not a ripoff of Smells Like Teen Spirit.
- Rey Misterio Jr.’s spooky WCW theme song.
- Butterbean vs Gunn.
- Bobby Roode inducted to EGO Hall of Fame.
- WWE’s best/worst of Halloween Havoc.
- WWE’s list of scary wrestlers.
- Brandon Stroud:”Confirmation that John Cena is the most stupidly overpowered character in WWE history, capable of just Attitude Adjusting a Hulking Up Hulk Hogan and posing over his dead body.”
Music: Wrestlers by Hot Chip